Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
This policy applies to all individuals working with or on behalf of Matheson Marcault and Now Play This, including seconded workers and third-party representatives, for the duration of the event and all instances leading up to the event.
Matheson Marcault prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in all operations. We continue our commitment to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organisation. We expect that any individual or organisational entity we work with will be dedicated to the same standard. While this statement does not form part of any contract issued by us, we will offer it as requested to any employee, contributor or collaborator within our operations. We may terminate our relationship with any individual or organisation who breaches this policy.
We are committed to:
- Acting ethically and with integrity in all dealings and relationships regarding our business.
- Implementing and enforcing effective systems to ensure modern slavery is not taking place within our business or with any individual or organisation with which we cooperate.
- Transparency at all levels of our business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery with all individuals and organisations, consistent with our disclosure under the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- A platform of openness under which any individual with genuine concerns will be supported.
Communication of this Policy
All individuals and organisations working with Matheson Marcault or on our behalf for the duration of Now Play This will:
- Be informed of the existence of this document and offered a printed or digital copy.
- Be informed of our zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Be informed that we may terminate our working relationship with any individual or organisation that we deem to be in breach of this policy.